- JJ: For the longest time I’ve spelled it “doughnut” but everyone said that was archaic and/or wrong. “Donut” still looks weird.
- WICKED COOL RILEY: I only use “donut” because of Dunkin Donuts. I sort of prefer the archaic spelling.
- JJ: I’m almost positive all doughnut places spell it “donut”. But I think there was a book I read as a kid that spelled it “doughnut”, so it stuck in my brain that way.
- WICKED COOL RILEY: Homer Price?!
WICKED COOL RILEY: (probably not).
- JJ: YES.
JJ: THANK YOU.
JJ: IT WAS!!!!
- WICKED COOL RILEY: AHHHHH
WICKED COOL RILEY: I did the BEST DAMN DIORAMA EVER MADE as a book report for that book. I did the doughnut scene (obviously) and used cheerios for the doughnuts. I glued them eeeeeverywhere and it was amazing.
WICKED COOL RILEY: I was so mad when my mother made me throw it out.
And this, my friends, is why everyone needs a Wicked Cool Riley in their lives.