I do take commissions. I prefer to draw portraits or figures rather than landscapes (backgrounds are admittedly not a strong suit), but I can work with requests. Characters from TV shows, movies, or books or original characters from your own work—it’s all good.
- All prices are in USD.
- Half the payment must be made before I start the commission.
- Please send a detailed description of what you’d like me to draw! Hair color, eye color, complexion, posture, clothing, expression, style, etc. Reference photos are a plus, especially for portraits.
- If you’d like, I can show you preliminary sketches and we can hash out posture, expression, clothing, etc. for an extra fee.
- I can work in a variety of different styles ranging from realism to Western cartoon to anime to the cute “chibi” style. Please indicate which you’d like!
Please include COMMISSION: Digital Art in the subject line.
- Starting rate is $35 for a simple figure with no background. I can send the file in .psd, .bmp, .jpg, .png, or whichever file extension you might need.
- Extra charges are run from $5 to $25, depending on what you need:
- Props, objects, or other miscellaneous items not otherwise attached to the figure (e.g. lamps, cars, pets, etc.): $5 per item
- Color: $15
- Extra figures/characters: $25 per figure
- Background: $25+ depending on complexity
- All artwork is hand drawn with pencil and scanned in at 300dpi before being worked on the computer and can be reproduced as a high-quality print.
Due to the extremely variable nature of natural media, please contact me for a preliminary quote and include COMMISSION: Natural Media in the subject line.